Wintertide Holiday Treasures Market and Open House
Friday, November 30th 12-6
Saturday, December 1st, 10-5
Kick off the holiday shopping season right by stopping by The Highland Center for the Holiday Treasures Market and Open House. Plenty of gifts, good food, good friends, and fellowship.
Blue Roof Caterers will be holding their Open House in the cafeteria, which will feature their always tasty assortment of food and goodies.
Center Studio Artists and Tenants will also have their rooms open for viewing.
Scheduled vendors include:
– Lee Mitchell – Woodworking crafts
– Diamond Triple C Ranch – alpaca wool and wool products
– Donnie Massie – handcrafted log cabin style lamps and crafts
–Karen Botkin – snowmen, knit and crocheted items, baby afghans, ornaments
– Especially For You (Donna Gardner) – Custom made jewlery and Christmas ornaments
– Tye River Rustic – Rustic furniture, gourds and natural crafts
– Thorny Bottom Bees (Nicole Balenger) – Honey – liquid and comb
– Healing Farm – UDSA inspected beef – premium cuts and ground beef
– Deboe HandCrafted Jewelry – Hand crafted jewelry
– Mountain Pastures – Homemade lotion and lip balm
– Back Creek Farm –Maple gift baskets
* Vendors and products subject to change*
Artwork by Suse Field