Taste of Highland!
It’s time for the Third Annual Taste of Highland Picnic on Friday, August 17th at The Highland Center Pavilion.
The farmers’ market begins at 3:30, with the finest in local meat, produce, baked goods, flowers and more always found there.
The picnic, featuring a fantastic meal made with all these ingredients, starts at 5:30
Come out, relax, meet friends and enjoy the taste of the season with fresh local foods and wonderful live music from Chelsea McBee and The Random Assortment.
To get your ticket, for more information contact The Highland Center at (540) 468-1922 or fill out a registration form available on our website, www.thehighlandcenter.org.
Friday, August 17th, 3:30 to 6 pm under The Highland Center Pavilion
Visit the Farmers’ Market webpage for more information and a full summer schedule.
Scheduled vendors include:
– Lee Mitchell – Eggs, lettuce, squash, onions, cabbage, green beans, lamb cuts
– Bruce Folks – Maple Syrup, fudge, baked goods, beets, cabbage, squash, beans, peppers, eggplant, corn, tomatos, zinnias, dahlias, and gladiolas
– Church Hill Produce -Corn, melons, cucumbers, red & yellow tomatoes, heirloom tomatoes, green and lima beans, onions, potatoes – red, white, yellow, cherry tomatoes, yellow and butternut squash, zuchhini, eggplant, flowers, lettuce, cabbage, cauliflower
– Mountain Pastures – Homemade lotion and lip balm
– Healing Farm – UDSA inspected beef – premium cuts and ground beef
– Sarah Ricketts – Cupcakes, baked goods, flowers, eggs
– Summer Cohen – Baked goods and jam
– Highland Center Studios – Small paintings and cards
– John Bruce – potatos
– Virginia Trout Company – Allegheny mountain trout fillets
– Puff’s Maple Pit Cooked BBQ – Pork BBQ – sandwiches and containers and dinners, sausage, baked goods, milkshakes, hand-dipped ice cream, blueberries
* Vendors and products subject to change*