Meat Up at the Market!
Friday, June 7th, 3:30 – 6:00
The Highland Center Pavilion
Need some local meat for your summer grilling or special meals? Then stop by the Market this Friday and celebrate all the products raised and produced right here! The finest in seasonal produce, plants, flowers baked goods and more available as well!
Alleghany Meats and general manager Chris Fuller have made a huge positive impact on local food – Chris has an exciting new opportunity to pursue, and will be relocating to LA soon. Chris and his wife Adrienne will be at the Market Friday – be sure to stop by to show your appreciation and wish them the best in the future!
Live Entertainment – Enjoy the traditional music of Andy Holmaas and Friends!
– Bruce Folks – Maple products, baked goods, fudges, cookies
– Church Hill Produce – USDA inspected beef, honey, lettuce, onions, zucchini, squash, cucumbers, strawberries
– Cress Farm – USDA inspected lamb
– Ginseng Mountain Farm – USDA inspected lamb and beef, grilling marinade
– Healing Farm – USDA inspected beef
– Justin Neil – USDA inspected pork sausage
– Melissa Ailstock – Plants
– Mountain Pastures – All natural lotion and lip balm
– Riven Rock Farm – USDA inspected beef, honey, eggs
– Sarahcycled – All natural soaps and lotion bars
– Scott Neil – Eggs
– Southernmost Maple – Pork BBQ, milkshakes, baked goods
– Thrive Farm – Plants and flowers
– Va Trout Co – Allegheny mountain trout fillets
Vendors and products subject to change
Next Week – Fit as a Fiddle!