Kick-Start the Summer!
Friday, May 31st, 3:30 – 6:00
The Highland Center Pavilion
Stop by this Friday and shop the finest in local meat, seasonal produce, plants and more!
Kick-start your garden with Local Foods Coordinator Jessa Fowler!
Hands on planting and transplanting demos at 4pm and 5pm.
Learn about MotoElectra and the upcoming coast-to-coast adventure!
– Bruce Folks – Maple products, baked goods, fudges, cookies
– Church Hill Produce – USDA inspected beef, honey, lettuce, onions, strawberries
– Cress Farm – USDA inspected lamb
– Healing Farm – USDA inspected beef
– Melissa Ailstock – Plants
– Mountain Pastures – All natural lotion and lip balm
– Riven Rock Farm – USDA inspected beef, honey, eggs
– Southernmost Maple – Pork BBQ, milkshakes, baked goods
– Thrive Farm – Plants and flowers
– Sarahcycled – All natural soaps and lotion bars
Vendors and products subject to change
Next Week – Meat Up at the Market!