Arts in Bloom!
Friday, June 28th, 3:30 – 6:00
The Highland Center Pavilion
Great food isn’t the only thing found at the Market! To help celebrate Artists’ Weekend, we are having Arts in Bloom, where you can find artwork, crafts and photos, along with the finest in local produce, meat, baked goods, flowers and more!
Allegheny Mountain School Demo – The Colorful Plate!
A colorful vegetable is a nutritious vegetable! Learn new ways to cook and eat vegetables in a way that preserves their nutrition and vibrant color.
Live Alpacas! – Bring the kids!
– Artful Gifts – Handmade local wool home decor and accessories
– Bruce Folks – Maple products, baked goods, fudges, cookies
– Church Hill Produce – USDA inspected beef, honey, lettuce, onions, zucchini, squash, cucumbers, raspberries
– Cress Farm – USDA inspected lamb, eggs
– Diamond Triple C Ranch – Alpaca wool products
– Highland Center Studio Artists – Small cards and paintings
– Highland Humane Society – Painted cards
– Ina Terembes – Paintings
– Justin Neil – Pork sausage
– Mirrorslap Photography – Local photography
– Mountain Pastures – All natural lotion and lip balm
– Mountain Springs Farm – Eggs, salad greens, spinach, herbs
– Riven Rock Farm – USDA inspected beef, honey, eggs
– Sarahcycled – All natural soaps and lotion bars
– School Garden Project – Lettuce
– Scott Neil – Eggs
– Southernmost Maple – Pork BBQ, milkshakes, baked goods
– Thrive Farm – Plants and flowers
– Va Trout Co – Allegheny mountain trout fillets
– Walter Davis – Handmade wood cabinets and birdhouses
Vendors and products subject to change
Next Week – Happy Birthday to Us!