Bring the kids out to see where their food comes from, as well as enjoy fun, giveaways, toys and games – including Cornhole! – as you shop for the finest in local meat, produce, flowers and more!
Special performance by Highland Strings, from 4:00 – 5:30!
Friday, September 21st, 3:30 to 6 pm under The Highland Center Pavilion
Visit the Farmers’ Market webpage for more information
and a full summer schedule.
Scheduled vendors include:
– Lee Mitchell – Eggs, lettuce, green beans, lima beans, lamb cuts, wood crafts
– Bruce Folks – Maple Syrup, fudge, baked goods, beets, cabbage, squash, beans, peppers, eggplant, corn, tomatos, zinnias, dahlias, and gladiolas, mums, pumpkins, gourds
– Church Hill Produce -Melons, cucumbers, red & yellow tomatoes, heirloom tomatoes, green beans, onions, potatoes – red, white, cherry tomatoes, yellow and butternut squash, zuchhini, eggplant, sweet potatos, cabbage, cauliflower, peas, pumpkins and gourds
– Sarah Ricketts – Cupcakes, baked goods, flowers, eggs
– Mountain Pastures – Homemade lotion and lip balm
– Healing Farm – UDSA inspected beef – premium cuts and ground beef
– Riven Rock Farm – USDA inspected grass finished beef – premium cuts and ground beef, eggs, honey
– Thorny Bottom Bees (Nicole Balenger) – Honey – liquid and comb
– Virginia Trout Company – Allegheny mountaintrout fillets
– Puff’s Maple Pit Cooked BBQ – Pork BBQ – sandwiches and containers and dinners, sausage, baked goods, milkshakes, hand-dipped ice cream, blueberries
* Vendors and products subject to change*