Reduce, Reuse, Recycle!
Join us this week for Reduce, Re-Use and Recycle The Market always features the finest in local produce, meat, flowers, and more – crafts will be available which feature re-used items.
The Highland Recycling trailer will be onsite – and don’t miss the demo on composting by Alleghany Mountains School fellows!
Friday, June 29th, 3:30 to 6 pm under The Highland Center Pavilion
Visit the Farmers’ Market webpage for more information and a full summer schedule.
Scheduled vendors include:
– Lee Mitchell – Eggs, lettuce, radishes, onions, spinach, garden plants , lamb cuts
– Bruce Folks – Maple Syrup, fudge, baked goods, lettuce, onions, beets, cabbage, radishes, broccoli, squash, blueberries, cucumbers, beans, zinnias and gladiolas
– Church Hill Produce – Lettuce, squash, green onions, radishes, cucumbers, snow peas, sunflowers and snap dragons
– Mountain Pastures – Homemade lotion and lip balm
– Sarah Ricketts – cupcakes, baked goods, flowers, eggs
– Riven Rock Farm – grass finished beef cuts and ground beef, honey
– Virginia Trout Company – Allegheny mountaintrout fillets
– Ginseng Moutain Farm (vendor subject to becoming grandparents 🙂 ) – grass finished beef and lamb , Jerry’s Grilling marinade, sheepskins
– Haley and Sadie Warner – Lettuce, basil multi-colored chard, arugula, parsley, cilantro, onions, recycled planters and picture frames
– Puff’s Maple Pit Cooked BBQ – Pork BBQ – sandwiches and containers and dinners, sausage, baked goods, milkshakes, hand-dipped ice cream, blueberries, garden plants
– Walter Davis – birdhouses and woodcrafts
* Vendors and products subject to change*