Gifts from the Mountains!
September 20th, 3:30 – 6:00
The Highland Center Pavilion
Local arts and crafts, along with the finest in seasonal produce, meat, baked goods and more!
Allegheny Mountain School demoI – Make Food Last: Extending your season and harvest
– Bruce Folks – Maple products, baked goods, fudges, cookies, produce, corn, tomatoes
– Church Hill Produce – USDA inspected beef and lamb, red tomatoes, broccoli, cauliflower, cabbage, onions, green beans, peppers (bell, sweet & hot), raspberries, watermelons, eggplant, blackberries, butternut squash, red and white potatoes, brussels sprouts
– Ginny Neil – Painted shirts and art
– Healing Farm – USDA inspected beef
– Joseph Digiugno – Jewelry
– Mirrorslap Photography – Local photography
– Mountain Pastures – All natural lotion and lip balm
– Mountain Springs Farm – USDA inspected pork cuts and sausage, eggs, beets, onions, swiss chard, lettuce, herbs
– Project Grows – Leeks
– Riven Rock Farm – USDA inspected beef and lamb, honey, eggs
– Southern Meadows Grain Co. – Homemade granola and baked goods
– Sarahcycled – All natural soaps and lotion bars
– Thrive Farm – Plants, flowers, mums, celery, peppers, tomatoes, green onions
– Va Trout Co – Allegheny mountain trout fillets
Vendors and products subject to change
Next Week – Customer Appreciation Day!