Taste of Highland!
August 16th, 3:30 – 6:00
The Highland Center Pavilion
Enjoy the bounty of our region, with delicious local produce, meat, baked goods, flowers and more!
Visit the display by Highland Center Studio Artist Tenants, which will feature a number of paintings -sales will be donated for The Highland Center renovations!
The Taste of Highland Event imediately following, featuring a evening of local food and entertainment is sold out -get your tickets early next year!
– Bruce Folks – Maple products, baked goods, fudges, cookies, produce, corn, tomatoes
– Church Hill Produce – USDA inspected beef, honey, green & red tomatoes, sweet corn, broccoli, cauliflower, cabbage, lettuce, cucumbers, squash, zucchini, onions, green beans, peppers (bell, sweet & hot), raspberries, watermelons
– Healing Farm – USDA inspected beef
– Highland Humane Society – Painted note cards and t-shirts
– Ina Moss – Cupcakes
– Margo Oxendine – Signed copies of her book “A Party of One”
– Mountain Pastures – All natural lotion and lip balm
– Mountain Springs Farm – USDA inspected pork cuts and sausage, eggs, beets, onions, swiss chard, lettuce, herbs
– Riven Rock Farm – USDA inspected beef and lamb, honey, eggs
– Sarahcycled – All natural soaps and lotion bars
– Thrive Farm – Plants,flowers and produce
– Va Trout Co – Allegheny mountain trout fillets
Vendors and products subject to change
Next Week – Neighbors Helping Neighbors!