See Ewe at the Market!
Friday, September 5th, 3:30 – 6:00
The Highland Center Pavilion
A celebration of our wooly friends, with local lamb, wool crafts and spinning demos, along with the finest in meat, produce, baked goods and more!
– Church Hill Produce – Corn, melons, tomatoes, berries, eggplant, brussels sprouts, peppers, onions, cucumbers, broccoli, potatoes, sweet potatoes, cherry tomatoes, seedless concord and red grapes, butternut and spaghetti squash, pumpkins, honey, jam, beef & lamb
– Deer Run Farm – Wool and spinning demonstrations
– Melissa Moyers – French baguettes, sundried tomato and mozzarella bread, bacon and cheddar sandwich rolls, whole wheat bread, white bread, dinner rolls, garlic & cheddar biscuits, dill biscuits, cinnamon rolls, apple pie cinnamon Rolls, banana toffee scones, cookies, Swedish apple pies, pumpkin cake, and pecan tarts
– Petra Plantation – Eggs, herbs (fresh and dried) and salad greens
– Riven Rock Farm – Beef (no burger), pork
– Sarahcycled – All natural soaps, lotion, balms, and local honey
– Susanna Baxter – Graham cracker-coconut rolls, walnut brittle, apple squares, Gerbeau, Ischler cookies, Hungarian short bread rings, snow crescents, poppy seed beigli, women delight, carrot cakes, chocolate chip cookies, pretzels and cheese snacks.
– Sweet Rose Farm -Organic Cucumbers, cherry tomatoes, purple red and orange peppers, blueberries; rubs and marinades, Dave’s Condiments
– Thorny Bottom Bees – Honey (combed and uncombed)
– Wild Roots Produce– Heirloom tomatoes, pie pumpkins, acorn and butternut squash, Jalapeno, bell and pablano (ancho) peppers, leeks, tomatillos, red, white and blue new potatoes, garlic, cucumbers, summer squash, cabbage, kale, rainbow Swiss chard, beets and carrots.
Vendors and products subject to change