Reduce, Re-Use, Recycle!
August 30th, 3:30 – 6:00
The Highland Center Pavilion
What’s good for the planet is good for you too! See what crafters and artists can do with re-usable items as you shop the finest in local meat, produce, baked goods, flowers and more! The Highland County Recycling trailer will be onsite as well!
Live entertainment by Andy Holmaas and friends!
– Appalachian Roots Farm – Baked goods, produce
– Bruce Folks – Maple products, baked goods, fudges, cookies, produce, corn, tomatoes
– Church Hill Produce – USDA inspected beef, honey, green & red tomatoes, sweet corn, broccoli, cauliflower, cabbage, lettuce, cucumbers, squash, zucchini, onions, green beans, peppers (bell, sweet & hot), raspberries, watermelons
– Healing Farm – USDA inspected beef
– Ina Moss – Cupcakes and bread
– Joseph Digiugno – Jewelery
– Mountain Pastures – All natural lotion and lip balm
– Mountain Springs Farm – USDA inspected pork cuts and sausage, eggs, beets, onions, swiss chard, lettuce, herbs
– Riven Rock Farm – USDA inspected beef and lamb, honey, eggs
– Southernmost Maple – Pork BBQ, milkshakes, baked goods, maple syrup, bbq sauce,ice cream
– Sweet Rose Farm – Certified organic berries and produce
– Sarahcycled – All natural soaps and lotion bars
– Thrive Farm – Plants,flowers and produce
– Va Trout Co – Allegheny mountain trout fillets
– Walter Davis – Handmade wood cabinets and birdhouses
Vendors and products subject to change
Next Week – See Ewe at the Market!