Reduce, Re-Use, Recycle!
Friday, August 29th, 3:30 – 6:00
The Highland Center Pavilion
Crafts, local meat, produce, baked goods and more! Highland Recycling trailer onsite
Allegheny Mountain School Demo!:
Composting: Reducing Food Waste, Recycling Nutrients
– Church Hill Produce – Corn, meons, tomatoes, berries, eggplant, brussels sprouts, peppers, onions, cucumbers, broccoli, potatoes, sweet potatoes, cherry tomatoes, seedless concord and red grapes, butternut and spaghetti squash, pumpkins, honey, jam, beef & lamb
– Debbie Stephenson – Handmade purses
– Petra Plantation – Eggs, herbs (fresh and dried) and salad greens
– Riven Rock Farm – Beef
– Sarahcycled – All natural soaps, lotion, balms, and local honey
– Sweet Rose Farm – Blueberries, cucumbers, apples, cherry tomatoes, eggplant, Dave’s Condiments
– Thorny Bottom Bees – Honey (combed and uncombed)
– Wild Roots Produce– Heirloom tomatoes, Jalapeno, bell and pablano (ancho) peppers, leeks, tomatillos, red, white and blue new potatoes, garlic, cucumbers, summer squash, cabbage, kale, rainbow Swiss chard, beets and carrots.
Vendors and products subject to change