Neighbors Helping Neighbors!
Friday, August 22nd, 3:30 – 6:00
The Highland Center Pavilion
Donate canned and non-perishable foods and household items to help those less fortunate in our area as you shop for the finest in local meat, produce, baked goods and more!
– Church Hill Produce – Corn, melons, tomatoes, berries, eggplant, brussels sprouts, peppers, onions, cucumbers, broccoli, potatoes, sweet potatoes, cherry tomatoes, honey, jam, beef & lamb
– Melissa Moyers – Sundried tomato and mozzarella bread, whole wheat bread, white bread, garlic herb loaves, bacon and cheddar bread, multigrain loaves, cheddar garlic biscuits, cinnamon rolls, mini peanut butter tarts, mini lemon tarts, peach crumb bars, and apple dumplings
– Petra Plantation – Eggs, herbs (fresh and dried) and salad greens
– Riven Rock Farm – Beef and pork
– Sarahcycled – All natural soaps, lotion, balms, and local honey
– Susanna Baxter – Carrot cake, flax muffins, various Hungarian and American cookies, graham cracker coconut roll, Magnas square, coconut squares, pretzels and cheese snacks
– Sweet Rose Farm – Blueberries, cucumbers, apples, cherry tomatoes, eggplant, Dave’s Condiments
– Thorny Bottom Bees – Honey (combed and uncombed)
– Wild Roots Produce– Heirloom tomatoes, Jalapeno, bell and pablano (ancho) peppers, leeks, tomatillos, red, white and blue new potatoes, garlic, cucumbers, summer squash, cabbage, kale, rainbow Swiss chard, beets and carrots.
Vendors and products subject to change
Next Week – Reduce, Re-Use, Recycle!