National/Virginia Farmers Marker Week! (Almost)
We like to do things a little bit differently at The Highland Farmers’ Market – so we’re celebrating the national and state recognition of farmers’ markets a week early!
So get the jump on everyone else by coming out to enjoy everything farmers’ markets have to offer – the finest in local meat, produce, baked goods, crafts and so much more!
Don’t miss the return of the crowd favorite alpacas!
Friday, August 3rd, 3:30 to 6 pm under The Highland Center Pavilion
Visit the Farmers’ Market webpage for more information
and a full summer schedule.
Scheduled vendors include:
– Lee Mitchell – Eggs, lettuce, squash, onions, cabbage, green beans, lamb cuts
– Bruce Folks – Maple Syrup, fudge, baked goods, beets, cabbage, squash, beans, peppers, eggplant, corn tomatos, zinnias, dahlias, and gladiolas
– Church Hill Produce – Lettuce, squash, green onions, red and white potatos, green beans, snow peas, broccoli, cauliflower, cabbage, roma beans, sweet corn, melons, flowers
– Mountain Pastures – Homemade lotion and lip balm
– Sarah Ricketts – Cupcakes, baked goods, flowers, eggs
– Healing Farm – UDSA inspected beef – premium cuts and ground beef
– Ginseng Moutain Farm – grass finished beef and lamb , Jerry’s Grilling marinade, sheepskins
– Riven Rock Farm – USDA inspectedgrass finished ground beef, eggs, honey
– Summer Cohen – Blackberries, jam and baked goods
– Virginia Trout Company – Allegheny mountaintrout fillets
– Puff’s Maple Pit Cooked BBQ – Pork BBQ – sandwiches and containers and dinners, sausage, baked goods, milkshakes, hand-dipped ice cream
– Diamond Triple C Ranch –live alpacas and wool products
– Especially For You – jewelery and keepsakes
– Walter Davis – birdhouses and woodcrafts
– Gerry Mosier – Quilts,table runners, and other quilted items,potato bags and handmade soap
* Vendors and products subject to change*