Mountain Market Cook-off!
Join us for the first ever Mountain Market Cook-off, a friendly competition showing off the fine products that can be found right here at the Market!
You can help judge while you shop for the finest in local meat, produce, baked goods, flowers and more always found at the Market!
Pressure canner testing by Cooperative Extension
Friday, July 27th, 3:30 to 6 pm under The Highland Center Pavilion
Visit the Farmers’ Market webpage for more information
and a full summer schedule.
Scheduled vendors include:
– Lee Mitchell – Eggs, lettuce, radishes, onions, spinach, lamb cuts
– Bruce Folks – Maple Syrup, fudge, baked goods, lettuce, onions, beets, cabbage, radishes, broccoli, squash, blueberries, cucumbers, beans, zinnias and gladiolas
– Church Hill Produce – Lettuce, squash, green onions, red and white potatos, green beans, gladiolas, snow peas, broccoli, cauliflower, cabbage, roma beans, sweet corn, melons and flowers
– Mountain Pastures – Homemade lotion and lip balm
– Healing Farm – UDSA inspected beef – premium cuts and ground beef
– Summer Cohen – Blackberries, blackberry jam, salted oatmeal cookies, peach & blackberry cobbler, chocolate zuchinni cake
– Virginia Trout Company – Allegheny mountaintrout fillets
– Puff’s Maple Pit Cooked BBQ – Pork BBQ – sandwiches and containers and dinners, sausage, baked goods, milkshakes, hand-dipped ice cream, blueberries
* Vendors and products subject to change*