Mountain Foods Market!
Friday, July 19th, 3:30 – 6:00
The Highland Center Pavilion
Mountain Foods Buying Club of the Alleghany Highlands is a new program of The Highland Center, providing customers with access to affordable bulk, all natural or organic foods and household products.
Learn more about Mountain Foods from coordinator Sarah Collins, sample some of the delicious items available to members, and become a member yourself!
As always, the Market will feature the finest in local meat, food, baked goods, flowers and more!
– Bruce Folks – Maple products, baked goods, fudges, cookies, produce, corn, tomatoes
– Church Hill Produce – USDA inspected beef, honey, green & red tomatoes, sweet corn, broccoli, cauliflower, cabbage, lettuce, cucumbers, squash, zucchini, onions, green beans, peppers (bell, sweet & hot), raspberries
– Cress Farm – USDA inspected lamb, eggs
– Healing Farm – USDA inspected beef
– Highland Humane Society – Notecards – sales support the Humane Society
– Justin Neil – USDA inspected pork sausage
– Laura Honaker – French macaroons, bread, jams
– Mountain Pastures – All natural lotion and lip balm
– Mountain Springs Farm – USDA inspected pork cuts and sausage, eggs, beets, onions, swiss chard, lettuce, herbs
– Riven Rock Farm – USDA inspected beef and lamb, honey, eggs
– NEW! – Sweet Rose Farm – Certified organic produce – red, black and purple raspberries, zucchini, cucumbers, squash
– Va Trout Co – Allegheny mountain trout fillets
Vendors and products subject to change
Next Week – Arts at the Market!