Meat Up at the Market!
Friday, June 6th, 3:30 – 6:00
The Highland Center Pavilion
Celebrate the local meat products from right here in our area by picking up some good stuff for the grill!
Also, here’s your chance to meet new Ag Center manger Teresa Hott!
And as always, the finest in local produce, baked goods, plants and more!
Allegheny Mountain School Demo!:
Winter Roots: Tips to Grow, Store, Prepare and Pair with your Burger
– Church Hill Produce – Romaine and head lettuce ,squash, zucchini, onions, strawberries, honey, jam, beef and lamb
– Melissa Ailstock – Plants and seedlings
– Melissa Moyers – Breads, cinnamon rolls, muffins, pecan tarts, mini pound cakes, Swedish apple pies
– Petra Plantation – Eggs, fresh herbs, flowers, seedlings
– Riven Rock Farm – Beef, eggs, honey
– Roaring Rock Farm – Beef
– Sarahcycled – All natural soaps, lotion, balms, local honey
– Southern Meadows Grain Co. – Breads, granola, gluten free and regular snacks
– Southernmost Maple – Pork BBQ, milkshakes, baked goods, maple syrup
– Summer Cohen – Jam, ramp salt, felted dryer balls, baked goods
– Sweet Rose Farm – Organic asparagus, tomato and cucumber plants, David’s Condiments
– Thrive 365 Farm – Plants,flowers, microgreens and bunnies – Please bring transportation if you have pre-ordered bunnies
– Wild Roots Produce – Head lettuce, cooking greens, radishes, herbs, pork, Ginseng Mountain beef and marinade, Hailer’s honey, maple syrup
Vendors and products subject to change
Next Week – Meat Up at the Market!