Kick-Start the Summer!
Friday, May 30th, 3:30 – 6:00
The Highland Center Pavilion
Kick start the Summer off right! Stop by this Friday and shop the finest in local meat, seasonal produce, plants and more!
Learning to Grow Better Greens!
– Church Hill Produce – Squash, lettuce, onions, strawberries, beef and lamb
– Lucy Stevenson – Hand drawn and painted cotton canvas bags
– Melissa Ailstock – Plants and seedlings
– Melissa Moyers – Breads, cinnamon rolls, scones, tarts, cookies
– Petra Plantation – Eggs, fresh herbs, flowers, seedlings
– Riven Rock Farm – Beef, lamb, honey
– Roaring Rock Farm – Beef (Steaks, roasts, bratwurst, Italian sausage, & 90% lean ground beef)
– Sarahcycled – All natural soaps,lotion, balms, local honey
– Southern Meadows Grain Co. – Breads, granola, gluten free and regular snacks
– Southernmost Maple – Pork BBQ, milkshakes, baked goods, maple syrup
– Summer Cohen – Jam, ramp salt, felted dryer balls, baked goods
– Sweet Rose Farm – Organic asparagus, tomato and cucumber plants, David’s Condiments
– Thrive 365 Farm – Plants and flowers
– Thrive Farm Greenhouse and Garden Center – Garden plants, flowers, hanging baskets
– Wild Roots Produce(formerly Mountain Springs Farm) – Head lettuce, cooking greens, radishes, herbs, pork, Ginseng Mountain beef and marinade, Hailer’s honey, maple syrup
Vendors and products subject to change
Next Week – Meat Up at the Market!