Healthy Lifestyles/Senior Day!
Friday, June 13th, 3:30 – 6:00
The Highland Center Pavilion
All the good local meat, produce baked goods and more to promote healthy eating and living – special info and activities for seniors!
Andy Holmaas and Friends!
– Church Hill Produce – Broccoli, lettuce, squash, onions, dahlia bulbs, strawberries, honey, beef and lamb
– Petra Plantation – Eggs, fresh herbs, flowers, tomato and flower seedlings
– Riven Rock Farm – Beef, eggs, honey
– Roaring Rock Farm – Beef
– Sarahcycled – All natural soaps, lotion, balms, local honey
– School Garden Project – Sugar snap peas and lettuce
– Southern Meadows Grain Co. – Breads, granola, gluten free and regular snacks
– Summer Cohen – Jam, ramp salt, felted dryer balls, baked goods
– Thrive 365 Farm – Plants,flowers, microgreens and bunnies – Please bring transportation if you have pre-ordered bunnies
– Wild Roots Produce – Head and leaf lettuce, broccoli, kale, beets, radishes, herbs, pork, Ginseng Mountain beef and marinade, Hailer’s honey, David’s Condiments, maple syrup
Vendors and products subject to change
Next Week – Fit as a Fiddle!