Everybody knows the local meat, produce, and baked goods found at the Market are healthy for you – but what about when the Market isn’t open?
Learn more about preserving your harvest at the Allegheny Mountain School demo – then shop for all the good healthy products found right here, and do the preserving yourself!
Friday, August 24th, 3:30 to 6 pm under The Highland Center Pavilion!
Visit the Farmers’ Market webpage for more information
and a full summer schedule.
Scheduled vendors include:
– Lee Mitchell – Eggs, lettuce, squash, onions, cabbage, green beans, lamb cuts
– Bruce Folks – Maple Syrup, fudge, baked goods, beets, cabbage, squash, beans, peppers, eggplant, corn tomatos, zinnias, dahlias, and gladiolas
– Church Hill Produce -Corn, melons, cucumbers, red & yellow tomatoes, heirloom tomatoes, green and lima beans, onions, potatoes – red, white, yellow, cherry tomatoes, yellow and butternut squash, zuchhini, eggplant, flowers, lettuce, cabbage, cauliflower
– Sarah Ricketts – Cupcakes, baked goods, flowers, eggs
– Mountain Pastures – Homemade lotion and lip balm
– Ginseng Moutain Farm -USDA inspected grass finished beef (premium cuts and ground beef) and lamb, Jerry’s Grilling marinade, sheepskins
– Healing Farm – UDSA inspected beef – premium cuts and ground beef
– Riven Rock Farm – USDA inspected grass finished beef – premium cuts and ground beef, eggs, honey
– Summer Cohen – Baked goods and jam
– Fenton Terembes – potatos, tomatos, and peppers
– Virginia Trout Company – Allegheny mountain trout fillets
– Puff’s Maple Pit Cooked BBQ – Pork BBQ – sandwiches and containers and dinners, sausage, baked goods, milkshakes, hand-dipped ice cream, blueberries
* Vendors and products subject to change*