Happy Birthday to Us!
Come out and help us celebrate 15 years of good food, friends and fun at the Market!
Free ice cream while supplies last!
And make sure to grab some local meat, produce, baked goods and more for that 4th of July cookout!
Live entertainment by Fiddle-Dee and Fiddle-Dum (Bill Harmon and friends)!
Friday, July 6th, 3:30 to 6 pm under The Highland Center Pavilion
Visit the Farmers’ Market webpage for more information and a full summer schedule.
Scheduled vendors include:
– Lee Mitchell – Eggs, lettuce, radishes, onions, spinach, garden plants , lamb cuts
– Bruce Folks – Maple Syrup, fudge, baked goods, lettuce, onions, beets, cabbage, radishes, broccoli, squash, blueberries, cucumbers, beans, zinnias and gladiolas
– Church Hill Produce – Lettuce, squash, green onions, radishes, cucumbers, snow peas, broccoli, cauliflower, cabbage, roma beans, sunflowers and snap dragons
– Mountain Pastures – Homemade lotion and lip balm
– Riven Rock Farm – USDA inspected grass finished beef cuts and ground beef, honey
– Ginseng Mountain Farm – USDA inspected grass finished beef and lamb cuts, grilling marinade, sheepskins
– Healing Farm – UDSA inspected beef – premium cuts and ground beef
– Virginia Trout Company – Allegheny mountain trout fillets
– Mary Kate and Ellie Roberson – Birthday themed crafts – crocheted necklaces and bracelets, flower pens, go green clips, painted signs
– Puff’s Maple Pit Cooked BBQ – Pork BBQ – sandwiches and containers and dinners, sausage, baked goods, milkshakes, hand-dipped ice cream, blueberries, garden plants
* Vendors and products subject to change*