Happy Birthday To Us!
Friday, July 4th, 3:30 – 6:00
The Highland Center Pavilion
Celebrate the Market and the nation’s birthdays with free ice cream while supplies last, and then shop the finest in local meat, produce, baked goods and more for those holiday cookouts!
Andy Holmaas and Friends
– Church Hill Produce – Broccoli, zucchini, squash, onions, green tomatoes, blueberries, raspberries, cauliflower, cucumbers, green beans, peas, honey, jam, beef and lamb
– Friends Hill Greenhouse – Flowers, plants and trees
– Petra Plantation – Eggs, herbs (fresh and dried0, salad greens
– Riven Rock Farm – Beef and pork
– Roaring Rock Farm – Beef
– Southernmost Maple – Pork BBQ, milkshakes, baked goods, maple syrup
– Susanna Baxter – Coconut and apple squares, Ischler cookies, pretzels, cheese snacks, 4th of July cupcakes, carrot cakes
– Thrive 365 Farm – Plants, flowers, microgreens and fruit trees
– Wild Roots Produce – Cabbage, broccoli, carrots, kale, beets, radishes, leaf lettuce, turnips, cucumbers, swiss chard, basil, cilantro, dill, pork, Ginseng Mountain beef and marinade, Hailer’s honey, David’s Condiments, maple syrup
Vendors and products subject to change