Grilling and Grazing!
Friday, July 12th, 3:30 – 6:00
The Highland Center Pavilion
What’s your favorite summertime grilling food? Beef? Lamb? Pork? Trout? Vegetables? Whatever it is, we’ve got it at the Market! Get everything you need for those outdoor meals by shopping the finest in local meat, produce, baked goods, flowers and more!
Allegheny Mountain School Demo – Grill and Chill – Taste the Summer Bounty!
Learn to marinate and roast meat and veggies on the grill!
Veggies donated by Church Hill Produce.
Wanting to preserve all the good things you get at the Market for this winter? Bring your pressure canner by for free testing by Virginia Cooperative Extension!
– Bruce Folks – Maple products, baked goods, fudges, cookies, produce, corn
– Church Hill Produce – USDA inspected beef, honey, lettuce, onions, zucchini, squash, cucumbers, red and black raspberries, green beans, cabbage
– Cress Farm – USDA inspected lamb, eggs
– Healing Farm – USDA inspected beef
– Justin Neil – USDA inspected pork sausage
– Laura Honaker – French macaroons, bread, jams
– Mountain Pastures – All natural lotion and lip balm
– Mountain Springs Farm – USDA inspected pork cuts and sausage, eggs, beets, onions, swiss chard, lettuce, herbs
– Riven Rock Farm – USDA inspected beef and lamb, honey, eggs
– Sarahcycled – All natural soaps and lotion bars
– School Garden Project – Lettuce
– Southernmost Maple – Pork BBQ, milkshakes, baked goods, maple syrup, bbq sauce, ice cream
– Thrive Farm – Plants and flowers
– Va Trout Co – Allegheny mountain trout fillets
Vendors and products subject to change
Next Week – Mountain Market Cooking!