Grazing and Grilling!
Friday, July 11th, 3:30 – 6:00
The Highland Center Pavilion
What would summer be without steaks or hamburgers on the grill? Or maybe you prefer lamb or pork? Whatever your preference, come by the market for the finest in local meat for the grill, along with all the fixings – produce, baked goods, flowers and more!
Allegheny Mountain School Demo:
Topping it All Off -Homemade Salad Dressings
Plus: Pressure Canner Testing by Virginia Cooperative Extension
– Church Hill Produce – Green beans, blueberries, raspberries, broccoli, cauliflower, cucumbers, zucchini, squash, onions, green tomatoes, honey, jams, beef and lamb
– Petra Plantation – Eggs, herbs (fresh and dried), salad greens
– Riven Rock Farm – Beef and pork
– Roaring Rock Farm – Beef
– Sarahcycled – All natural soaps, lotion, balms, local honey
– Susanna Baxter – Apple and magnas squares, baklava, graham cracker/coconut rolls, pretzels, cookies, cream puff shells, flax seed muffins, cheesy snacks, pretzels
– Sweetrose Farm – Berries, cucumbers
– Thrive 365 Farm – Plants, flowers, microgreens and fruit trees
– Wild Roots Produce – Red, white and blue new potatoes, garlic, cucumbers, cabbage, broccoli, kale, collard greens, rainbow Swiss chard, beets, carrots, radishes, lettuce, basil, cilantro, dill and eggs.
Vendors and products subject to change