Gifts from the Mountains!
Friday, September 12th, 3:30 – 6:00
The Highland Center Pavilion
Local crafters and artisans, along with the finest in meat, produce, baked goods and more!
– Church Hill Produce – Corn, melons, tomatoes, berries, eggplant, brussels sprouts, peppers, onions, cucumbers, broccoli, potatoes, sweet potatoes, cherry tomatoes, seedless concord and red grapes, butternut and spaghetti squash, pumpkins, honey, jam, beef & lamb
– Debbie Stephenson – Handmade purses and totes, wine gift bags, aprons, wall hangings , and trick or treat bags.
– McCauley Pottery – Handmade pottery
– Mirrorslap Photography – Local photography
– Melissa Moyers – Sun-dried tomato and mozzarella bread, garlic herb bread, whole wheat & white loaves, bacon cheddar bread, garlic herb biscuits, cinnamon rolls, caramel apple bread, pumpkin cake, apple dumplings, ginger bread whoopie pies, pumpkin cookies and apple cider cookies
– Riven Rock Farm – Beef (no burger), pork
– Sarahcycled – All natural soaps, lotion, balms, and local honey
– Susanna Baxter – Ischler, carrot cake, flax muffins, cookies, walnut brittle, women’s delight, magnas squares, cheese snack, pretzels and various doughnuts.
– Thorny Bottom Bees – Honey (combed and uncombed)
– Wild Roots Produce– Heirloom tomatoes, pie pumpkins, acorn and butternut squash, Jalapeno, bell and pablano (ancho) peppers, leeks, tomatillos, red, white and blue new potatoes, garlic, cucumbers, summer squash, cabbage, kale, rainbow Swiss chard, beets and carrots.
Vendors and products subject to change
Next Week – Children’s Day!