Farmers’ Market Week!
August 2nd, 3:30 – 6:00
The Highland Center Pavilion
We’re going to be the first to celebrate National and VA Farmers’ Market Week! (We like to be ahead of the curve!) Join us for the best that our Market has to offer – good local meat and produce, baked goods, flowers, arts, crafts and more!
Live music by Andy Holmaas and Friends!
– Appalachian Roots Farm – Baked goods, produce
– Bruce Folks – Maple products, baked goods, fudges, cookies, produce, corn, tomatoes
– Church Hill Produce – USDA inspected beef, honey, green & red tomatoes, sweet corn, broccoli, cauliflower, cabbage, lettuce, cucumbers, squash, zucchini, onions, green beans, peppers (bell, sweet & hot), raspberries
– Cress Farm – USDA inspected lamb, eggs
– Ginseng Mountain Farm – USDA inspected lamb and beef, grilling marinade, sheepskins
– Ginny Neil – Painted shirts and art
– Justin Neil – USDA inspected pork sausage
– Laura Honaker – French macaroons, bread, jams
– Mirrorslap Photography – Local photography
– Mountain Pastures – All natural lotion and lip balm
– Mountain Springs Farm – USDA inspected pork cuts and sausage, eggs, beets, onions, swiss chard, lettuce, herbs
– Riven Rock Farm – USDA inspected beef and lamb, honey, eggs
– Sarahcycled – All natural soaps and lotion bars
– Southernmost Maple – Pork BBQ, milkshakes, baked goods, maple syrup, bbq sauce, ice cream
– Thorny Bottom Farm – Honey
– Thrive Farm – Plants and flowers
– Walter Davis – Handmade wood cabinets and birdhouses
– Va Trout Co – Allegheny mountain trout fillets
Vendors and products subject to change
Next Week – Young Farmers’ Week!