It’s been an incredible year at the Market, and we want to say thanks to you, our loyal customers! So stop by for free ice cream, while it lasts, and shop for the finest in local meat, produce, baked goods, flowers and more!
Don’t miss the baking demo and samples from the Allegheny Mountain School Fellows!
Friday, September 28th, from 3:30 – 6:00
under The Highland Center Pavilion!
Visit the Farmers’ Market webpage for more information
and a full summer schedule.
Scheduled vendors include:
– Lee Mitchell – Eggs, green beans, lima beans, lamb cuts, wood crafts
– Bruce Folks – Maple Syrup, fudge, baked goods, beets, cabbage, squash, beans, peppers, eggplant, corn, tomatos, zinnias, dahlias, and gladiolas, mums, pumpkins, gourds
– Church Hill Produce -Melons, cucumbers, red & yellow tomatoes, heirloom tomatoes, green beans, onions, potatoes – red, white, cherry tomatoes, yellow and butternut squash, zuchhini, eggplant, sweet potatos, cabbage, cauliflower, peas, pumpkins and gourds
– Mountain Pastures – Homemade lotion and lip balm
– Healing Farm – UDSA inspected beef – premium cuts and ground beef
– Riven Rock Farm – USDA inspected grass finished beef – premium cuts and ground beef, eggs, honey
– Thorny Bottom Bees (Nicole Balenger) – Honey – liquid and comb
– Virginia Trout Company – Allegheny mountain trout fillets
– Puff’s Maple Pit Cooked BBQ – Pork BBQ – sandwiches and containers and dinners, sausage, baked goods, milkshakes, hand-dipped ice cream
* Vendors and products subject to change*