Customer appreciation day!
Friday, September 26th, 3:30 – 6:00
The Highland Center Pavilion
Join us for the final market of an incredible regular season, with snacks from the Allegheny Mountain School fellows and drinks, along with the finest in local meat, produce, baked goods and more!
– Church Hill Produce – Red and yellow watermelon, sweet potatoes, pumpkins, berries, fall squash, bell and hot peppers, potatoes, onions, tomatoes, brussels sprouts, honey, jam, beef and lamb
– Melissa Moyers –Rosemary & thyme bread, sundried tomato and mozzarella bread, whole wheat bread, bacon and cheddar bread, cinnamon rolls, pumpkin cookies, caramel apple bread, pies and apple dumplings
– Riven Rock Farm – Beef (no burger), pork
– Sarahcycled – All natural soaps, lotion, balms, and local honey
– Thorny Bottom Bees – Honey (combed and uncombed)
Vendors and products subject to change