Customer Appreciation day!
September 27th, 3:30 – 6:00
The Highland Center Pavilion
Thanks to all our wonderful customers who have once again made 2013 a year for the record books! Stop by for the final week of the regular season and shop the finest in local produce, meat, baked goods, flowers and more always offered at the market!
Free ice cream while supplies last!
– Church Hill Produce – USDA inspected beef and lamb, red tomatoes, broccoli, cauliflower, cabbage, onions, green beans, peppers (bell, sweet & hot), raspberries, watermelons, eggplant, blackberries, butternut squash, red and white potatoes, brussels sprouts
– Healing Farm – USDA inspected beef
– Highland Humane Society – Painted note cards and t-shirts
– Mountain Pastures – All natural lotion and lip balm
– Mountain Springs Farm – USDA inspected pork cuts and sausage, eggs, beets, onions, swiss chard, lettuce, herbs
– Riven Rock Farm – USDA inspected beef and lamb, honey, eggs
– Southern Meadows Grain Co. – Homemade granola and baked goods
– Sweet Rose Farm – Certified organic berries and produce
– Sarahcycled – All natural soaps and lotion bars
– Thrive Farm – Plants, flowers, mums, celery, peppers, tomatoes, green onions
– Va Trout Co – Allegheny mountain trout fillets
Vendors and products subject to change
Next Market – Hands and Harvest Market – October 11 – 13!