Children’s Day at the Market!
Friday, September 19th, 3:30 – 6:00
The Highland Center Pavilion
Fun and games for all ages, along with the finest in meat, produce, baked goods and more!
– Church Hill Produce – Red and yellow watermelon, sweet potatoes, pumpkins, berries, fall squash, bell and hot peppers, potatoes, onions, tomatoes, brussels sprouts, honey, jam, beef and lamb
– Melissa Moyers –Rosemary & thyme bread, sundried tomato and mozzarella bread, whole wheat bread, bacon and cheddar bread, cinnamon rolls, pumpkin cookies, caramel apple bread, pies and apple dumplings
– Riven Rock Farm – Beef (no burger), pork
– Sarahcycled – All natural soaps, lotion, balms, and local honey
– Susanna Baxter – Doughnuts, flax muffins, graham cracker coconut rolls, Ischler cookies, various cookies, walnut britle, apple squares, pretzels
– Sweet Rose Farm – Cucumbers, peppers, eggplant, cherry tomatoes, apples, Dave’s Condiments
– Thorny Bottom Bees – Honey (combed and uncombed)
– Wild Roots Produce– Heirloom tomatoes, pie pumpkins, acorn and butternut squash, Jalapeno, bell and pablano (ancho) peppers, leeks, tomatillos, red, white and blue new potatoes, garlic, cucumbers, summer squash, cabbage, kale, rainbow Swiss chard, beets and carrots.
Vendors and products subject to change
Next Week – Customer Appreciation Day!