Arts in Bloom!
Friday, July 26th, 3:30 – 6:00
The Highland Center Pavilion
Arts and crafts are back! Visit the Market this week for artwork, crafts and photos, along with the finest in local produce, meat, baked goods, flowers and more!
Allegheny Mountain School Demo – Arts in Bloom!
Welcome good insects into the garden with beneficial flowers and welcome family and friends to the table with garden flower arrangements!
Demos at 4:00 and 5:00.
– Bruce Folks – Maple products, baked goods, fudges, cookies, produce, corn, tomatoes
– Church Hill Produce – USDA inspected beef, honey, green & red tomatoes, sweet corn, broccoli, cauliflower, cabbage, lettuce, cucumbers, squash, zucchini, onions, green beans, peppers (bell, sweet & hot), raspberries
– Cress Farm – USDA inspected lamb, eggs
– Healing Farm – USDA inspected beef
– Highland Humane Society – Painted cards and t-shirts
– Justin Neil – USDA inspected pork sausage
– Laura Honaker – French macaroons, bread, jams
– Mirrorslap Photography – Local photography
– Mountain Springs Farm – USDA inspected pork cuts and sausage, eggs, beets, onions, swiss chard, lettuce, herbs
– Riven Rock Farm – USDA inspected beef and lamb, honey, eggs
– Sarahcycled – All natural soaps and lotion bars
– Walter Davis – Handmade wood cabinets and birdhouses
– Va Trout Co – Allegheny mountain trout fillets
Vendors and products subject to change
Next Week – Farmers’ Market Week!