Wool and Fiber Crafts!
Live Entertainment by Chelsea McBee and the Random Assortment!
All this plus the finest in local produce, meat, flowers, and more always found at the Market!
Friday, June 22nd, 3:30 to 6 pm under The Highland Center Pavilion
Scheduled vendors include:
– Lee Mitchell – Eggs, lettuce, radishes, onions, spinach, garden plants , lamb cuts
– Bruce Folks – Maple Syrup, fudge, baked goods, lettuce, onions, beets, cabbage, radishes, broccoli, squash, blueberries, cucumbers
– Church Hill Produce – Lettuce, squash, green onions
– Mountain Pastures – Homemade lotion and lip balm
– Sarah Ricketts – cupcakes, baked goods, flowers, eggs
– Riven Rock Farm – grass finished beef – cuts and ground beef
– Virginia Trout Company – Allegheny mountain trout fillets
– Puff’s Maple Pit Cooked BBQ – Pork BBQ – sandwiches and containers and dinners, sausage, baked goods, milkshakes, hand-dipped ice cream, blueberries, garden plants
– Artful Gifts – summer weight tunics made of silk and local wool with interchangeable collars, irridescent silk scarves
– Ellie Roberson – handmade fiber jewelery and crafts
– Gerry Mosier – wooden fish wine racks, quilts and quilted items, handmade soap and salves, table runners, potato bags, and various other quilted stuffs
– Diamond Triple C Ranch – alpaca wool and crafts
– Mystical Silk – handmade silk scarves and apparel
– Wool Becomes Ewe – wool made items and crafts
* Vendors and products subject to change*